Light Therapy Box
The closest simulation to natural sunlight!
Features of Aurora™ full spectrum bright light system:
- Uses the latest high power, high CRI fluorescent technology
- Provides 10,000 Lux of bright, color balanced, Sun-like rays at of distance of 2'
- Advanced flicker-free high power factor electronic ballast
- Equipped with a special prismatic lens for comfortable, glare-free light distribution
- Compact size (measures 12 1/2 x 23 x 3 7/8), light weight (only 10lbs) and easy to carry with a handle
- Lifetime Warranty on parts and labor; 2 years on bulbs
- Often prescribed as a treatment for Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Best to use at distance of 2 ½ to 3 feet
- Can be used while performing other tasks
- Long, term reliable operation
- Safe - shields from harmful UV and electromagnetic radiation
Aurora™ Full Spectrum Bright Light System Specifications
Lamp User Hours
Lux at 36"
Lux at 24"
Note: Healthlighting.com makes no medical claims and it is recommended to consult your physician or therapist on how to use light therapy.
Showing all 5 results